Thursday, October 11, 2012

From Miss Rose Robert‏

  • From Miss Rose Robert‏

From:Info (info@grandhoteldimyat.com)
Sent:Thu 10/11/12 4:49 PM


 
Dearest One,
How are you? With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me.
 
I am Ms.Rose Robert. 25yrs, from Ivoiry Coast by nationality. I write you with my desire to invest in your country. I am the only child of my parents.
 
 My late father Mr. Basse Robert, was one of the richest Diamond dealer in my country Ivoiry Coast . But now I am suffering as my parents was assassinated ,because of the war here, in Kimberley province here in Abidjan the capital City by the rebel , on there way back from purchasing Diamonds from the rural.
 
When my father was alive, he deposited,$10.5Million United States Dollars which he deposited with a finance firm in Nigeria west Africa were I am staying now as a refugee here in Nigeria .Meanwhile, I have speak with the Finance House manager, and have also discussed the possible release of the fund .
 
But the management of the Finance House told me that my father left a clause that I must reach the age of 28 years or married before I could manage the fund by myself or if I can be able to fine a trusted foreign partner who would stand as my trustee to help me invest this fund hence the need for your assistance.
 
I request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your account or any account you will nominate for investment under your care. And also I will give you 30% percent of the total money for your helping me. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions
Please if you can help me, below are the informationĂ´ I needed from you to put things into action.
1. Your Full Name .......
2. You`e Age .........
3. Marital Status.....................
4. Your Occupation................
5. Your Home and Office Address...
6. Your Telephone And Fax Number...........
 
I am waiting for your confirmation of this mail Through this my Private Email Address :roserobert_1@yahoo.fr  to enable us discuss details, agreed and give you bank contact where the money was deposited. I will disclose more details about this transaction as soon as I received the above mentioned information from you.
This is with reason to gaurantee my safety and the safety of the money as well.
Sincerely Yours,
Ms.Rose Robert.
Private Email:roserobert_1@yahoo.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - no phishing, please!