Monday, August 6, 2012

From: Mrs Alyssa Johnson/MY WILL (infotecinfotec@rocketmail.com) maddoxassociate@maildx.com

From:Mrs Alyssa Johnson/MY WILL (infotecinfotec@rocketmail.com)
Sent:Sat 7/28/12 4:51 AM
To:
Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
My name is Mrs Alyssa Johnson, suffering from cancerous  ailment. I was married to Engineer Lawrence Johnson an Englishman who is dead, Our
life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child.
 
My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 5 Million (5 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems. please I need some one who can help me reach out to this category of people. Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to you. Kindly Contact my lawyer through the email address below or you can call her private line. Email :maddoxassociate@maildx.com
Email: maddoxassociate@maildx.com
 
Thank you and God bless you.
Mrs Alyssa Johnson.

2 comments:

  1. This is a scam from the same email address

    Dear friend

    This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, my fiancee and I won a Jackpot Lottery of Ј101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of hundred and fifty thousand
    pounds (Ј250,000) to you as part of our own charity project to
    improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15
    close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are
    one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so
    that we can send to you the contact of the Courier Delivery Company were your cheque is deposited.

    You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

    Best of luck,

    Dave Dawes.
    Email:davedawes75@w.cn
    Email: davedawes75@w.cn
    Tell: +447035920605
    Tell: +447035920605

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment - no phishing, please!